Privacy Statement for CodeRepublics
The following statements describes the privacy practices for CodeRepublics:
- We do not collect any personal information from our users.
- Our Security settings protect the misuse of any sensitive information.
- CodeRepublics does not requires user registration. Users are free to visit CodeRepublics, and navigate all its pages. We provide free online Web Tutorials.
Our cookies help us:
- To improve the speed of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, twitter, Instagram.
- Offer you free services and Quality content (by advertising).
- Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to different websites on the internet.
- You may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
You can check the list of third party vendors list and can also opt out of the vendors personalized ads individually by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices.
- CodeRepublics do not collect any sensitive information (without your express permission), and we never ask for personal or private information
- Pay sales commissions
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.